Students must complete 72 UOC as a standalone program.
The program consists of 72 UOC comprised of:
1. 12-18 UOC of Core Courses
2. 42-60 UOC of Prescribed Electives
3. Up to 18 UOC of non-compulsory Free Electives from any Faculty in the University, subject to the approval of the Program Authority.
Core Courses description.
Students must take at least 12 UOC, up to a maximum of 18 UOC of the following courses.
- Students electing to take OPTM7208 Research Skills in Optometry (3 UOC), enrol 2 times for a total of 6 UOC.
- Students electing to take OPTM7218 Research Project (4 UOC), enrol 3 times for a total of 12 UOC.
Prescribed Electives description.
Students must take at least 42 UOC, up to a maximum of 60 UOC of the following courses.