Double Degree Structure
Students must complete 288 UOC.
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (168 UOC)
1. 168 UOC plus at least 60 days of approved Industrial Training experience
2. At least 48 UOC Disciplinary Knowledge and Enquiry-based Courses
3. 30-42UOC Introductory Knowledge core courses
4. At least 12 UOC of elective courses
5. The balance of stream to consist of Foundation Disciplinary Knowledge Courses
Bachelor of Advanced Mathematics (Honours) (144 UOC)
1. An approved Advanced Mathematics (Honours) major and
3. 48 units of credit Honours Year; and
4. Science elective courses
Major Specialisation Requirements
Honours Specialisation Requirements
Students must complete at least one of the specialisations below.