Double Degree Structure
Students must complete 288 UOC.
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (168 UOC)
1. 168 UOC plus at least 60 days of approved Industrial Training experience
2. At least 48 UOC Disciplinary Knowledge and Enquiry-based Courses
3. 30-42UOC Introductory Knowledge core courses
4. At least 12 UOC of elective courses
5. The balance of stream to consist of Foundation Disciplinary Knowledge Courses
Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours) (144 UOC)
1. An approved Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours) major; and
3. 48 units of credit Honours Year; and
4. Science elective courses
Note: Because of an overlap of 24 units of credit of Science courses in the core for both degrees, the total units of credit required for completion is 288 UoC, rather than 312 UoC.
Students must complete at least one Science major selected from the list below.
When offered in a particular major, students must take higher versions of any Level 2 or 3 courses. Any variation to this must be approved by the Associate Dean (Academic Programs) or nominee.
Honours Specialisations description.
Students must complete at least one Science Honours stream selected from the list below.
Students may choose to complete an optional minor in one of the following areas, using their Science and/or free electives
Students must complete at least one of the specialisations below.
Core Courses description.
Students must take 6 UOC of the following courses
Note: Students in the Vision Science major should take VISN1101 Seeing the World Perspectives from Vision Science instead. Students in Engineering Dual Programs should take ENGG1000 Introduction to Engineering Design and Innovation.