Double Degree Structure
Students must complete 240 UOC.
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (168 UOC)
1. 168 UOC plus at least 60 days of approved Industrial Training experience
2. At least 48 UOC Disciplinary Knowledge and Enquiry-based Courses
3. 30-42UOC Introductory Knowledge core courses
4. At least 12 UOC of elective courses
5. The balance of stream to consist of Foundation Disciplinary Knowledge Courses
Bachelor of Science (96 UOC)
1. An approved Bachelor of Science major; and
2. Science elective courses
Students must complete at least one of the specialisations below.
Students must complete at least one Science major selected from the list below. Students should declare their major prior to commencing Stage 2 courses.
1. Students in 4076 Science/Education can only choose from the following majors: Biology, Chemistry, Ecology, Geography, Mathematics for Education, Pathology, Physics, Physiology. All other majors in 3970 are not permitted.
2.Students are not permitted to take the Bioinformatics major BINFB1 when taking the degree in dual award mode with the Bachelor of Engineering (Bioinformatics) program.
Students may choose to complete an optional minor in one of the following areas, using their Science and/or free electives. Please note that students in 4076 Science Education are NOT permitted to declare a minor.