Double Degree Structure
Students must complete 240 UOC.
1. 168 UOC plus at least 60 days of approved Industrial Training experience
2. At least 48 UOC Disciplinary Knowledge and Enquiry-based Courses
3. 30-42UOC Introductory Knowledge core courses
4. At least 12 UOC of elective courses
5. The balance of stream to consist of Foundation Disciplinary Knowledge Courses
6. 96 UOC Computer Sciences courses
Students must complete at least one of the specialisations below.
General Education description.
Students must take 6 UOC of the following courses.
Note: Students completing the dual award Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Science in Computer Science complete 12 UOC of General Education courses in place of 12 UOC free electives from the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.