Double Degree Structure
Students must complete 240 UOC.
1. Law compulsory courses - 96 UOC
2. Law prescribed elective - 6 UOC
3. Law elective courses - 42 UOC
4. Art Theory core courses - 48 UOC
5. Art Theory major courses - 48 UOC
Core Courses description.
Students must take 96 UOC of the following courses.
Art Theory Electives
Law Electives description.
Students must complete 42 UOC of Law Electives.
Note: With the permission of the Director of Undergraduate Studies and the course teacher, undergraduate students may enrol in one or more Postgraduate courses, in a select list of approved Postgraduate Electives. Not more than half the students' total elective courses may be taken from the postgraduate offerings.