Double Degree Structure
Students must complete 240 UOC.
1. Law compulsory courses - 96 UOC
2. Law Prescribed Elective - 6 UOC
3. Law elective courses - 42 UOC
4. Bachelor of Science major sequence plus Science electives - 96 UOC
Students must complete at least one Science major selected from the list below. Students should declare their major prior to commencing Stage 2 courses.
1. Students in 4076 Science/Education can only choose from the following majors: Biology, Chemistry, Ecology, Geography, Mathematics for Education, Pathology, Physics, Physiology. All other majors in 3970 are not permitted.
2.Students are not permitted to take the Bioinformatics major BINFB1 when taking the degree in dual award mode with the Bachelor of Engineering (Bioinformatics) program.
Students may choose to complete an optional minor in one of the following areas, using their Science and/or free electives. Please note that students in 4076 Science Education are NOT permitted to declare a minor.
Core Courses description.
Students must take 96 UOC of the following courses.
Law Electives description.
Students must complete 42 UOC of Law Electives.
Note: With the permission of the Director of Undergraduate Studies and the course teacher, undergraduate students may enrol in one or more Postgraduate courses, in a select list of approved Postgraduate Electives. Not more than half the students' total elective courses may be taken from the postgraduate offerings.