Double Degree Structure
Students must complete 288 UOC.
1. Law compulsory courses - 96 UOC
2. Law prescribed elective - 6 UOC
3. Law elective courses - 42 UOC
4. Arts and Business major stream - 60 UOC
5. Arts and Business minor stream- 24 UOC
6. Arts and Social Sciences prescribed electives - 12 UOC
7. Arts and Business business studies component - 48 UOC
You must complete a home major of 60 UOC (10 courses) from the list below:
You must complete one minor stream of 24 UOC (four courses) from the list below:
Business Foundation Core Courses
Core Courses description.
Students must take 96 UOC of the following courses.
Arts and Social Sciences Prescribed Electives
Level 2 Business Electives
Level 2 Business Electives description.
You must complete a total of 24 UOC of Level 2 and Level 3 Business electives, with at least 12 UOC at Level 3.
This means you must complete between 0-12 UOC of the following Level 2 courses depending on the number of Level 3 electives chosen.
Level 3 Business Electives
Law Electives description.
Students must complete 42 UOC of Law Electives.
Note: With the permission of the Director of Undergraduate Studies and the course teacher, undergraduate students may enrol in one or more Postgraduate courses, in a select list of approved Postgraduate Electives. Not more than half the students' total elective courses may be taken from the postgraduate offerings.