Double Degree Structure
Students must complete 240 UOC.
- 168 UOC plus at least 60 days of approved Industrial Training experience
- At least 48 UOC Disciplinary Knowledge and Enquiry-based Courses
- 30-42UOC Introductory Knowledge core courses
- At least 12 UOC of elective courses
- The balance of stream to consist of Foundation Disciplinary Knowledge Courses
- 96 UOC Computer Sciences courses
For the Eng (Hons)/BSc (Comp Sc) dual award program 3785, the following rules apply:
- BINFAH and COMPBH and SENGAH are not allowed in this dual
- Students MUST take COMP1511 as their first year Engineering computing course
- COMP1521 is counted towards the BE as a first year elective
- COMP4920 is waived in the BSc in favour of the management or ethics course in the BE
- Students instead take 12 UOC General Education in place of COMP1521 and COMP4920
Students must complete at least one of the specialisations below.
General Education description.
Students must take 6 UOC of the following courses.
Note: Students completing the dual award Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Science in Computer Science complete 12 UOC of General Education courses in place of 12 UOC free electives from the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.