Students must complete 144 UOC as a standalone program.
96 UOC Science Component
1. An approved Science Major
2. Science Elective Courses
48 UOC Business Component
3. 24 UOC Foundation Business Courses
4. 24 UOC of Business Electives. These electives must be chosen from courses offered by the School of Business
Science Majors description.
Students must complete exactly one of the specialisations below.
Business Foundation Core Courses
Business Electives description.
Students must take 24 UOC of the following courses.
Students may choose all elective courses from one of the following business discipline areas to gain greater depth or to take courses from multiple discipline areas:
- Management (courses with codes MGMTXXXX)
- Marketing (courses with codes MARKXXXX)
- Business Law (courses with codes TABLXXXX)
Please Note: TABL2712 and TABL2721 are not available to students enrolled in dual award programs with Law (programs 4772 or 4748).