Double Degree Structure
Students must complete 288 UOC.
1. Law compulsory courses - 96 UOC
2. Law Prescribed Elective - 6 UOC
3. Law elective courses - 42 UOC
4. Science and Business science Component - 96 UOC
5. Science and Business business Component - 48 UOC
Science Majors description.
Students must complete at least one of the specialisations below.
Business Foundation Core Courses
Core Courses description.
Students must take 96 UOC of the following courses.
Business Electives description.
Students must take 24 UOC of the following courses.
Students may choose all elective courses from one of the following business discipline areas to gain greater depth or to take courses from multiple discipline areas:
- Management (courses with codes MGMTXXXX)
- Marketing (courses with codes MARKXXXX)
- Business Law (courses with codes TABLXXXX)
Please Note: TABL2712 and TABL2721 are not available to students enrolled in dual award programs with Law (programs 4772 or 4748).
Science Free Electives
Law Electives description.
Students must complete 42 UOC of Law Electives.
Note: With the permission of the Director of Undergraduate Studies and the course teacher, undergraduate students may enrol in one or more Postgraduate courses, in a select list of approved Postgraduate Electives. Not more than half the students' total elective courses may be taken from the postgraduate offerings.